As a student at Chicago Booth, you become a part of a collaborative culture in which intellectual curiosity is a common characteristic. This shared passion for exploration defines Chicago Booth and it shapes student life. Our dedication to constant searching, challenging, and testing carries over into a supportive community that pushes students to be the best they can be.
At Booth, you'll be part of a group of people who want to go beyond their comfort zone to emerge on the other side stronger, more self-aware, and self-assured. Fellow students, staff, and faculty will push you, support you, stand by you, have your back, cheer you on, and lend you a helping hand.
Through the Evening MBA Program student experience you will gain:
- Access to a rich student community with more than 40 student groups and 300+ networking and event opportunities each year to grow your network.
- Myriad opportunities both in and outside of the classroom to build confidence, incisiveness, and develop clarity to be an influential leader.
- Lasting relationships with peers and alumni around the world who will provide support for the rest of your career and life.
- Personal growth and a tremendous sense of accomplishment and pride.
- A distinct way of approaching business, which you can use immediately in your current career.